HBA1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
So some good news, i have just had an appointment and 3 months ago my hba1c was 157.7

now it is 84.7 so i good drop. just wanted to share this
Well done, fantastic result in 3 months

Yup that is great. The right approch (for you) works wonders.

Just had my own HbA1c result originally 150 now it is 37

Keep going and good luck

Fab result Jack. Many congratulations and I think you may also win a prize for having the highest HbA1c ever reported on the forum as a starting point! 😱 That does however make it more satisfying to see it drop so much. Hope this dramatic decrease helps to keep you focused in making the improvements consistent and get into a routine with it and that you will start to feel better and more more positive as things continue to improve.

And it a well done from me too @JACK123456789 - Just what determination and hard work can do.

Fab result Jack. Many congratulations and I think you may also win a prize for having the highest HbA1c ever reported on the forum as a starting point! 😱 That does however make it more satisfying to see it drop so much. Hope this dramatic decrease helps to keep you focused in making the improvements consistent and get into a routine with it and that you will start to feel better and more more positive as things continue to improve.
Thank you, the nurse did ask me how i was still on my feet with that reading. my keytone was also 3.4 at that time so she said i was lucky not to be dka with that.

Thank you, the nurse did ask me how i was still on my feet with that reading. my keytone was also 3.4 at that time so she said i was lucky not to be dka with that.
Wow, 157.7, higher than mine! Mine was 151, and I was also asked, when I eventually got seen by the hospital clinic, how come I was still on my feet! Nobody thought to check my ketones, my GP assumed I was Type 2 because of my age and dished me out some Type 2 meds. Ah well, I’m still here to tell the tale!

So some good news, i have just had an appointment and 3 months ago my hba1c was 157.7

now it is 84.7 so i good drop. just wanted to share this
Well done Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back