HbA1c trend

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonM

Much missed Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
I was looking at my siggy and the list of HbA1c results, if I stick to the apparent trend the next one, due at the end of September, will be 11 point something. I wonder what's going on?

What time of year does the reading peak at....might be seasonal.......

Dunno yet, it's not quite a year since I was diagnosed. I've been tested every three months till now. After next month it'll be six monthly. My 1st Dx anniversary is 8th September. A day or so before I found this place.

so it cant be seasonal then, i thought you might be getting the 11s the same time every year, but its only the last few months the test gives.

I was looking at my siggy and the list of HbA1c results, if I stick to the apparent trend the next one, due at the end of September, will be 11 point something. I wonder what's going on?

Funnily enough when i was private messaging you on Monday i looked at your signature and thought theres a pattern occuring, maybe the change in diagnosis and meds may make this one be lower.If you think before you were DX with 1.5 you were taking diffirent meds for you intial type 2 DX were you not?x

Slightly different yes, Metformin and Gliclazide instead of Glucophage SR and Sitagliptin. The only noticeable differences are that I have more hypos and less severe side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back