HbA1c result today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina1962

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I went to see my DN today to get my results for my 2nd HbA1c results and it is down from 6.7% to 6.5% which i am pleased about but the bad news is that i have put on 10lbs in weight from January this year :-(

Brilliant hbA reduction Carina well done you so deserve that, sorry to hear about the weight gain though it is not an awful lot and im sure as dedicated as you are it will come back off

p.s welcome back from your little holiday x

Well done they are good numbers 🙂

I had exactly the same thing i got a great A1C but weighed me and iv put on a stone and half since diagnosis 4 months ago :(

Congratulations on the 6.5% carina! One thing at a time - now you need to find a way to get the weight down. I'm in a similar position - good hba1c but need to lose about 10kg!

thank you all for your comments 🙂 i have a couple of things that i want to mention and will put them as separate posts.

Yes thanks Steffie i had a lovely week's break, went to Essex to visit partner's family and then Suffolk to stay with an old college friend who i hadn't seen for 20 years so as you can imagine we had a lot to catch up on. Did lots of walking (3-4 miles a day), ate some nice food, including a couple of naughty cream teas 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back