HbA1c day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayshiftin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Well the 18th has come and they will take bloods so in s few days Ill find out.
I think my blood sugars should be down as the monitor i have at home is down at least 10 mmols from when I last had my HbA1c .
I am anxious about my cholesterol and my red blood cell count. Lets hope all good.

Good luck, but I am sure you and the nurse will be happy to see a very big reduction from that 108 in June.
I am quite excited for you rather than anxious! :D

Good luck!

And good luck from me too @Nayshiftin I hope all goes as expected.

So far its not back
but they are taking me back
for more tests as my Potassium is up.
Might just be meds but I think Empagaflozin is supposed to lower that and off course it could be the diet.
I got phoned by the Dr. and she said to come in for that and an ECG today.

The result is in .
Thank you all for all the help.
13e5de14-f503-480a-aaac-7acd61857b0c.jpeg

WOOHOO! Great result Nayshiftin! In fact we might have to call you Yeahshiftin from now on!!
Can't wait to hear what the nurse says about it. I hope they give you credit for it and a big pat on the back because you absolutely deserve it.
Are you thrilled? That is a whopping drop from 108 to 49 in just 4 months! WELL DONE!

Well done!

That's an amazing reduction. Well done

Well done

That's great well done! Doing mine in a few weeks.
Where did you get the results from I get told by the doctor or more likely the receptionist but would much prefer an electronic version. Is it from the NHS App?
i get it from the My Chart app

WOW fabulous result, well done all your hard work has paid off.
Very much this forums effort you all supported me . Freshwell and Low carb do work

WOOHOO! Great result Nayshiftin! In fact we might have to call you Yeahshiftin from now on!!
Can't wait to hear what the nurse says about it. I hope they give you credit for it and a big pat on the back because you absolutely deserve it.
Are you thrilled? That is a whopping drop from 108 to 49 in just 4 months! WELL DONE!
I still cannot believe it.

oh and to top it they got the potassium wrong too. Crazy but all is well . I shall sleep tonight . And i had my extra piece of cheese. So i might even dream . I really can do this. Ive had cream and all sorts. They did not even check cholesterol so woot woot .
Tomorrow ill come down to earth. Just pleased i can go low carb and it really works .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back