hbA happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hey all i got my results back this morning for hbA1c nearly fell off the chair as he revealed 6.7% so well done to Northener

WELL DONE STEFF THATS A FANTASIC RESULT !!!

well i dont know if the new dosage helped me out or if it was a telling off from my other half to eat more vedge and cut out all the potatoe pruducts nikki

Hey all i got my results back this morning for hbA1c nearly fell off the chair as he revealed 6.7% so well done to Northener

Well done Northe?? No, well done YOU nice work Steff, hope you didn't put your back out falling over😉

Well done Northe?? No, well done YOU nice work Steff, hope you didn't put your back out falling over😉

ty rossi , nah i cud not wait to get out though and tell my dad lol

Wow Steph that is absolutely brilliant! I have mine on 8th December and im so nervous - similar to you, have been working so hard on getting balanced, just dont want it to be a backwards step...
Oddly I have found changing my time for taking long acting insulin has helped balance things, now take it at 6pm rather than 10pm.
But WELL DONE 🙂 thats fab news x

Well done Steff, really pleased for you! As Rossi says, you're the real winner - keep up the good work!🙂

Well done hun that's a brilliant result!! I'm so pleased for you :D xxxx

Fantastic! Well done Steff.

Well done Steff, geat result. x

Well done Steff!!

I've just mine and managed to pull back to a 7.2% down from well over 8% last time. So getting back towards the 6.5% I used to maintain.

Now to stop the weight loss, seemingly 2.5 to 3Kg a week isn't too good :confused:

Shame I don't like chocolate!

ty everyone its rounded off quite a bad week with a bit of good
xx

WELL DONE STEFF!! That's absolutely brilliant, great news to be able to tell your dad!!

Now to stop the weight loss, seemingly 2.5 to 3Kg a week isn't too good :confused:

Wha-a-a-a-t?? That sounds fantastic to me!! I'd like to be able to achieve that, at least in the short term!!

xx

Well done Steff that's a great result.

My last HbA1c result in September was nearly 9! but that was before I was put on insulin. My next test is due in January and I'm hoping to see a marked improvement by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back