Has the update been fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi guys
2 questions, has the libre cgm app been fixed for Android users and is it heard of for alarms to alarm above the parameter set?
I have my hypo set for 4.0 ,had a partic nasty one this morning at 2.6 after that my alarm kicked in when my reading was 4.2 - puzzled
A

Hi guys
2 questions, has the libre cgm app been fixed for Android users and is it heard of for alarms to alarm above the parameter set?
I have my hypo set for 4.0 ,had a partic nasty one this morning at 2.6 after that my alarm kicked in when my reading was 4.2 - puzzled
A
There's a link here regarding the fix https://www.facebook.com/partha.kar.716
Most people set the alarm to go off at 5 as CGM's not 100% accurate and can have a time lag.

I updated yesterday but luckily haven’t had any need for the alarms. Loosing Bluetooth on occasion and have to manually scan ( just like we did in the “old days” ie before the 12th July) which is fine as it logs it.
The only thing is we still can’t scan the NovoEcho Plus pens. No biggy for me as you can see your last dose and the time on the end of the pen if you do forget if you’ve injected.

I updated yesterday but luckily haven’t had any need for the alarms. Loosing Bluetooth on occasion and have to manually scan ( just like we did in the “old days” ie before the 12th July) which is fine as it logs it.
The only thing is we still can’t scan the NovoEcho Plus pens. No biggy for me as you can see your last dose and the time on the end of the pen if you do forget if you’ve injected.
Ty

@Pumper_Sue the link you posted to Partha Kar's page talks about iOS but not Android. I've also been wondering if the upgrade is OK for Android users yet?

PS actually I had to revert to 2.5.1 ages ago as my phone wouldn't work with the faulty upgrade they put out over a year ago. Why do they do it? We'd all wait a little longer for them to ensure these upgrades are fault free, rather than rushing them out largely faulty!

I don't know, but the OP was asking about Android. As I said, I am reluctant to update, since the update that added the Novo pens completely screwed up the app on my phone.

since the update that added the Novo pens completely screwed up the app on my phone.
I found that update OK though the feature itself is a bit meh. I guess Android phones just vary a lot. (I'm not updating to the latest version for the moment because I don't want the feature; I'm fine using Juggluco.)

The app store on my phone still had the 2.8.4 version for android last night. I'm waiting, not seen anything yet about adroid phones, i thought they'd only rolled it out for iphones atm.

The app store on my phone still had the 2.8.4 version for android last night. I'm waiting, not seen anything yet about adroid phones, i thought they'd only rolled it out for iphones atm.
Just wondering if the wait is because i started last sensor with reader and so no invite for update ,sadly only 24 hours left on this sensor so when i start new one will still have a long wait to use the updated technology

Just wondering if the wait is because i started last sensor with reader and so no invite for update
I don't think it works like that, no. My guess is that (randomly) you're just later in the staggered rollout. (It's not impossible that there's something about your phone which means the update doesn't apply but that doesn't feel likely. When I look, it just says it requires at least Android 8.0, which I imagine is what the previous version required.)

Hmmmm, think I may wait a while.
Does anyone know the answer to the other part of my question? If your alarms are set at 4.0 is it usual for them to suddenly go off before hitting them?
Tia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back