hard skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hello lovelies, just doing my morning routine of moisturisig the feeties (the bits on the backs of my heels that weere rubbed raw during archaeology have healed but are a bit dry and manky still). I noticed (well i always notice) hard skin on the bottom of my feet. Its pretty yucky. Podiatrist said it was nothing to worry about, but to just file it down...

but its still there. is it a problem and will it make any form of nueropathy, transient or not, any worse?

I was told as long as I'm carefull, it wont make any difference to any neuropathy. Just take a little off at a time and continue to moisturise.

Just a thought - Have you ever tried Neutroena, I find its great for my feet and works wonders 🙂
The same as everything else , might be good for some people , so you never know 🙄

Hugs Mo

Podiatrist said it was nothing to worry about, but to just file it down...QUOTE]

When I had something similar my GP referred me to the chiropodist who filed it down for me. 🙂

I must say I am a little surprised that you were told do do it yourself :confused: but I suppose as long as you are very careful it'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back