happy news....for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayla

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Heya would like to let you all know especially all those who came to the Birmingham meet up. I was getting frustrated as to why I hadn't heard about my lil girls pump and hoping the PCT's weren't doing too much arguing.
Well today we had the magic phone call. She gets a pink pump on the 5th October. Am scared and happy at the same time.
Hope everyone else is well. Xx

thats great news kayla, hope all goes well hun 🙂

Kayla that is fantastic news hun so happy for your daughter and yourselves, and pink wow she will be impressed hehe, Good luck for the 5th, happy pumping

oooo excellant news ...good luck and happy pumping ..Bright pink is she going to name her ??

Thats great news! You know where we all are when you start pumping.🙂Bev

That is brilliant news Kayla! So pleased for you all, I'm sure it will make a big difference! There is a lot to learn, so please call on our resident experts here if you encounter any problems.

Really chuffed! :D

oooo excellant news ...good luck and happy pumping ..Bright pink is she going to name her ??

Ill name it for her lol! She's only 17th months so she will prob call it cat as that's her favourite word at the moment.

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes. X

cat is a fine name for a pump !! my Daughter had a rat called cucumber once !!hehe:D

cat is a fine name for a pump !! my Daughter had a rat called cucumber once !!hehe:D

I know someone who had a cat called Richard 😉 Cat the pump sounds great and will help her get used to it, I'm sure 🙂

Congratulations.

So it's a pink pump, why does the name jordan keep popping into my head?

Fantastic news Kayla hope everything goes well :D x

Hi ya

I bet you'll pleased, once you'll up and running you will find dealing with her diabetes a lot better indeed for both of you...

And pink😎

Kool nice 1 kayla 🙂

Whoop, thats great news Kayla.
I hope everyting else is going ok for you too x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back