Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

KARNAK

Much Missed Member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi folks Ted`s about for those who remember me.

Haven`t posted for a long while just wanted to wish you all a belated Happy New Year,
although I don`t post anymore I do keep an eye on the forum so sad to see a few going
through a tough time but a part of the D journey for the majority. I still feel a part of the
family and hope you all feel the same, still in personal contact with a few members and
long may it continue, hope you all keep a positive outlook and remember Diabetes is
under your control not the other way around. Stay positive the forums here to help you
whatever the question be kind to yourselves and the same goes for parents and carers.

Look after each other and your nearest and dearest and anyone who means anything
to you which should include the whole of the forum and beyond, take care stay safe.

Wishing you all much love and respect from Edward aka Ted aka KARNAK.
🙂🙂🙂

PS @eggyg still falling over.😱:D:D

@KARNAK Ted! So glad you’ve popped in!
And glad you’re alive!

The Smoke is quite quiet still. I imagine it’ll get busier as the year progresses and we normalise no restrictions and living with covid variants aplenty.

How’s things down your neck of the woods?

Happy New Year, @KARNAK , it’s freezing here, I expect it’s still shorts weather in Paignton!
I seriously thought about buying one of those oversized hoody/blanket combos earlier today.

The Smoke is quite quiet still. I imagine it’ll get busier as the year progresses and we normalise no restrictions and living with covid variants aplenty.

How’s things down your neck of the woods?
Ok but not like further up the coast shorts are the pick of the day Covid is calming down but still
hitting a few of my friends as long as you`re safe mate take care.

Well blow me down with a feather, Ted’s back! Pleased to hear from you. Hope you’re as well as can be expected considering you are still falling! o_O
Keep in touch. X

Lovely to hear from you Ted, happy New Year to you.

Hey Ted! Thanks for the good New Year wishes 🙂

No problem Mike great to be back.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back