happy new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorrie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
i would like to wish everybody on the site a happy new year and that all our wishes for the new year come true.i know this is a new site but i have learnt so much in such a short time it can only get better and i have a feeling 2009 will be a great year for this site.

i hope it will be a better year for all children with diabete

Hogmanay

A guid new year to ane an' a' and mony may ye see!

All the best to everyone here for 2009.

Kenny

I hope everyone has a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2009.

Let's leave all that gloom and doom of 2008 behind us! Happy New Year to all, and thank you for all the help and support you have given me - without even knowing it!:D

Happy 2009

To everyone at Diabetes support, All the Best and have a Prosperous New Year....:D

To everybody reading this, a Happy, Prosperous and Healthy 2009.
I look forward to reading all posts and as much good news as possible - sharing is caring!

Happy healthy prosperous New Year with all our families and supporters. My wish is help is found for the relief of all long term medical conditions🙂😛

Happy New Year - and happy orienteering

Hi everyone, Happy New Year.

Just back from a great day in Leicester, meeting cousins etc from Edinburgh, Surrey and Leicester, plus introducing 4 of them (aged from 8 to 63) to orienteering at a lovely fun family friendly event in Evington Park. Then home for lunch and more visitors.

By the way, orienteering really is compatable with diabetes - pick your own start time, so can wait after blood glucose testing and / or extra sweets, can carry sweets eaily in tracksuit / cargo trousers, choice of courses suitable for beginners to experienced, short to long courses, easy to technically challenging etc. I don't want to derail this thread, so please PM me for further information about getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back