happy crimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorrie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
i would like to be one of the first to wish everybody a merry crimbo and a happy new year.lets hope and wish next year will bring some good news for diabetics of all types.cheers everybody

Wishing you the same Lorrie , hope santa brings u something special !!!!

Happy Christmas everyone! And even if you don't celebrate it, you can still look forward to a few days off!

yep merry christmas all.only boxing day off for me lizzie but boy will i enjoy..lol
have a good 1 all
xxxxxxxx

Hope everyone has a great time and stays in good health! I wonder if DKA admissions increase at this time of year? Hope 2009 brings some breakthrough advances in treatment and care, and that the rest of society gets a better understanding of the whys and wherefores of our wonderful condition!

🙂🙂🙂

i would like to be one of the first to wish everybody a merry crimbo and a happy new year.lets hope and wish next year will bring some good news for diabetics of all types.cheers everybody
Hi everyone,
I would like to say i hope you all have a very merry xmas, and a very happy new year ! Have a few treats i usually do as long as you remember to stop at a few bits its so tempting to keep tucking in once a box of choccies or something simular is open there in front of ya! yum yum! HA HA! lol lynn x

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year!!

This Christmas will be my first Diabetic Christmas and I have promised myself to be good as gold as I am going away for New Year and a nice little naughty treat in Switzerland - a little switz chocolate mmm mmm mmm

Happy and safe holiday time to every one.
Scotland 'closes' for two weeks. Must check the generator in case of power outages.

Happy Christmas Everyone, Hope You All Have A Healthy And Happy Xmas And Newyear. Dont Eat Too Many Goodies, Watch Out For Ketones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back