Happy birthday wirralass!

Lanny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Happy Birthday, dear friend & I’m wishing you a WONDERFUL DAY! ;) Hope you’re well, too!:)

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Happy birthday WL, hope you’re well. Have a great day. :)

Ljc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Wishing you a very
15AB7FCB-6F42-47DD-9C00-0C22AC02C122.jpeg

KARNAK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Happy birthday @Wirralass, we`re all missing you.

Ditto

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Pine Marten

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Happy birthday, @Wirralass, hope it's a good one!

brisr949

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Happy birthday to you.

Snoopyj

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Wirralass
Happy Birthday to you

Ralph-YK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Happy Birthday

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thank you so much each & everyone for kindly remembering my birthday. I'm touched by your friendly greetings & warm well wishes. Apologies for not being around for a while but as soon as I feel up to posting again I shall.
I'm in my 19th week of shielding by myself and have battled with the fairies wanting to get into my head during my 'solitary confinement!'o_O They almost won but didnt!!:)
I hope you are all as well as you can be during these difficult times. Take care & stay safe.
WL x

Last edited:

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Thank you so much each & everyone for kindly remembering my birthday. I'm touched by your friendly greetings & warm well wishes. Apologies for not being around for a while but as soon as I feel up to posting again I shall.
I'm in my 19th week of shielding by myself and have battled with the fairies wanting to get into my head during my 'solitary confinement!'o_O They almost won but didnt!!:)
I hope you are all as well as you can be during these difficult times. Take care & stay safe.
WL x
Wonderful to hear from you again @Wirralass! :) Oh my dear , that must have been really difficult, I hope that things improve for you now that the risks are so much lower {{{HUGS}}} Take care :)