Happy birthday, @eggyg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day.

Happy birthday to our original T3c poster girl, intrepid explorer, and David Bailey of the feathered friends of the forum.

1713513462597.jpeg

Happy Birthday and many more of them Eggyg.

Penblwydd Hapus i ti...! as we say back home. Wishing you all the best and hope you have a lovely day and that the family spoil you rotten.

Happy birthday, hope you have a good one.

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Elaine! Hope you are having a fab day and the family are treating you to a meal out tonight for a change. I know you love cooking for the tribe, but you deserve a day off once in a while and your birthday is as good a reason as any. Sending lots of love. XX

Happy Birthday, and a healthy and happy year to come! {various emojis the forum can't handle}

Happy birthday @eggyg and hope you are having a lovely (and dare I say it cake-filled) day! xx

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Elaine! Hope you are having a fab day and the family are treating you to a meal out tonight for a change. I know you love cooking for the tribe, but you deserve a day off once in a while and your birthday is as good a reason as any. Sending lots of love. XX
Thanks Barbara, I’m being cooked for this evening. No feeding the tribes today. But they’re all coming tomorrow at 3pm so I may bake a gingerbread. I can’t help myself! :D

And a Happy Birthday from me too, hope you're having a good one and have had a lot of expensive pressies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back