Happy Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have been a very naughty boy tonight, my wife surprised me with a lovely anniversary gift.
She told me to get shaved and showered as soon as I came in from work, as, we were going out for a meal to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary.
So, with no preparation 😱 I ate.......... Steak pie, french fries, carrot and courgets, mmmmm... a small strawberry cheesecake with a scoop of icecream and strawberry sauce and fresh cream, double mmmmm... had several lemonade and limes and didn't go for my walk as a result. I loved it, but feel so guilty. I will need to be mega good for the next couple of days! and walk a good few miles to make up for my naughtyness 😛
ps.. I'm not bragging, I just always feel better after .....confession (for want of better words), they do say it's good for the soul. :D

Happy Anniversary Jimbo! Glad you enjoyed the meal - sounds wonderful! Don't feel guilty about having a treat on a special occasion, we'll forgive you! 🙂

Sounds like a great night Jimbo! Happy Anniversary 🙂

Happy Anniversary Jimbo! Glad you enjoyed the meal - sounds wonderful! Don't feel guilty about having a treat on a special occasion, we'll forgive you! 🙂

Thanks! but I would feel better if I had made allowances for the extravagance mate. Still, it was great and it was just the two of us which was a nice change.
Our oldest was 16 on sunday so now can legally be left in charge. 😛

Happy anniversary to the both of you x

Happy Anniversary Jimbo🙂

Hi Jimbo - Happy Anniversary to you both!

"Our oldest was 16 on sunday so now can legally be left in charge." EEEk!!!😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back