Hannahs post (DiDkA this ones for you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hannah would reply to her thread but shes off to see my nan in hospital.

Her levels were at 20, she got them down to 8. Then she went to McDonalds, after Mcdonalds she rose to 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NON DIET DRINK I THINK!!!!!!!!

Does Hannah carb count? Did she remember to do her injection? Does she have a meal ratio etc? Sorry for the questions - but its sometimes easy to assume that there is a reason for a high level - and sometimes not be right! Of course it could be the drink - but best to rules other things out first.🙂Bev

p.s. What did she eat and drink?

Duno what she ate or drank she doesnt know how to carb count but my mum does. Yeah she did her injection xx

Hey, i just had a chicken sandwich and chips..
Yes i did my injection 🙂 but it still went to that .. i am now at 17.

Han hope you feeling better now hope it doesn't happen for a while!
Keep us all informed we'll get you there, or at least try😉

Some what??

Diastix. They are little strips that you can put into liquid to see if it contains sugar or not. We plan to do a mass test of fast food places, pubs and restaurants to see how many of them serve full sugar drinks when we ask for diet!

Oh right ... no i dont have any of them

They are about ?5 for 50 from the pharmacy. I've never used them either, but a few on here have and often find sugar in their 'diet' drinks!😱 I'd say it's a dead cert that it was the coke that sent your levels up so quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back