Had my eye test today

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Went for my eye test today. The last couple of times ive had background retinopathy, but this time he couldn't seem to see any hemorrhages - YAY!

I'm VERY surprised about this, but glad it hasn't got worse because I was sure they would be 🙂

Thats great news Katie.

Katie thats great news, definetly an excuse for a booze up on saturday now :D

Excellent news. I had my first eye test done since diagnosis. Been told that they will let me know within next 2-4 how the tests went. I am expecting them to pick something up:D

Thanks guys 🙂

Goodluck Sheilagh, hope your results are good!!

My results were based on his look whilst I was standing there, so fingers crossed the eye hospital doesn't pick anything up. Got to be better than last time though since he could see anything 🙂

Great news, for you Katie, and for all of us to hear that it can go away!

So yay too!

Rossi 🙂

That's excellent news Katie I'm really pleased for you:D

Great news, for you Katie, and for all of us to hear that it can go away!

So yay too!

Rossi 🙂

I totally agree, I think I might be looking forward to my next appointment, not till July/August though.....

Yes, who knew???

Thanks guys and good luck at your next test 🙂

Great news. Do you think you have had improved control this year? probably helped to heal up any minor damage you had. 🙂

Always fab to hear good news 🙂

🙂

Great news. Do you think you have had improved control this year? probably helped to heal up any minor damage you had.

I think I had good control a lot of the time I was in oz but... Ive been smoking 😱🙄:( *shame*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back