'Gut' by Giulia Enders - Kindle Daily Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
'Gut' by Giulia Enders is available today (19/8/2022) as a Kindle Daily Deal for £2.49. Highly recommended, explains so much about the way our bodies work, inparticular the importance of the gut microbiome and the way we process food 🙂 It was through this book that I understood why it is that we people with diabetes find some foods kinder to our blood glucose levels, and why our experiences can differ greatly from person to person, along with a wealth of other information 🙂

'Gut' by Giulia Enders is available today (19/8/2022) as a Kindle Daily Deal for £2.49. Highly recommended, explains so much about the way our bodies work, inparticular the importance of the gut microbiome and the way we process food 🙂 It was through this book that I understood why it is that we people with diabetes find some foods kinder to our blood glucose levels, and why our experiences can differ greatly from person to person, along with a wealth of other information 🙂
I found this an excellent book too.
So well explained and entertaining to read.

Brilliant book! Informative AND entertaining. Hubby liked it so much, he lent it to a bloke in a pub. Bye bye book. :( I might just take up Kindle's offer - it's definitely a book I could happily re-read. Thanks for the heads-up @Northerner. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back