Guess what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck! I am sure you will smash it!

This afternoon I’m going for bloods at my actual doctors in preparation for an actual officially official diabetes review. (Full title being long term chronic condition review)

First one ever… well isn’t this exciting
When i had my very first diabetes review; i was so nervous. I hadn't a clue what to expect, so decided to keep my mouth shut and let the GP take the lead. Big mistake, he clearly didn't have a clue why I was there, the words diabetes, metformin, lifestyle or food were not mentioned by him. Once he saw the book I was reading he changed direction and we chatted about tall buildings. A very strange experience. After my alloted time I left the surgery and thought what the heck was that all about. I am much less nervy now i go armed with my list of questions.

Flying colours all round, I’m sure.

Well I won’t get my result till my BIRTHDAY which is coming up. Didn’t write BIRTHDAY in capitals for any particular reason and nothing to do with you miserable lot forgetting last year. Still find it hard to talk about :(

Note to self…

I blame @Northerner I am sure there is some unwritten rule that Alan has to check each morning and start the appropriate birthday threads.... or perhaps that responsibility passed over to Mike but nobody told him.... or maybe they share the role but your birthday fell between the cracks.

I blame @Northerner I am sure there is some unwritten rule that Alan has to check each morning and start the appropriate birthday threads.... or perhaps that responsibility passed over to Mike but nobody told him.... or maybe they share the role but your birthday fell between the cracks.
Or… they don’t like me :confused:

Im kidding guys. I promise it’s no biggy

It’s only a big deal for me because I haven’t had one in the 2 years since diagnosis! Thanks for all your well wishes guys xx

I haven't had one on over 9 years since diagnosis.

At about a year a nurse tickled my feet, but that was it. I have never been weighed or measured, although there are a few dubious (and only assume eye-balled) recorded weights on my record.

Well I won’t get my result till my BIRTHDAY which is coming up. Didn’t write BIRTHDAY in capitals for any particular reason and nothing to do with you miserable lot forgetting last year. Still find it hard to talk about :(
I hope you remember that I wished you a happy birthday months ago in case i forgot :rofl:

I think there is a glitch in the system, some years I appear on the list but there have been 2 years (not consecutive) when I did not appear - not that nobody noticed, I just wasn't there. The first time I was very upset and chuntered away to myself, but the second I viewed it more philosophically!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back