Guess the HbA1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Ok folks, just been bled by a colleague for my HbA1c. The last one was 7.8% so it's up to oyu to guess my next one.

Tom

Hi Tom il'l got for 7.1%, good luck.

I'm going to go for 6.9% as you now have a pump and also your blood sugar levels were damn good on Saturday even with the excess fluid intake 😉

Good luck chuck

Bernie xx 🙂

I think it'll be 7.0% good luck tom 😉 xx

The lucky number is 7.1%, I can't recall what that is in mmol/mol readings but oh well, it is nice. I think I should be in the sixes next time. Quite a drop over three months that.

The lucky number is 7.1%, I can't recall what that is in mmol/mol readings but oh well, it is nice. I think I should be in the sixes next time. Quite a drop over three months that.

nice one tom yayy i got it right as well, i shall be after andys title .

are we atill guessing?? Well I say hope your happy with it and how about a nice six seven...

I work in the lab where we process them so it's pretty easy to get hold of results even if I shouldn't be asking for them.

Tom

Ah right thanks, i didnt realise you only posted this afternoon thought it was yesterday afternoon

Well done tom that's brilliant news you'll easily get it into the 6's next time x

Well, I have just under three months to get it all sorted. Hopefully will see the big wig consultant instead of one of his registrars this time around. Oh well, it's not as if I am starved of contact with my team.

Thats great Tom, think the mmol result will be approx 53. Using the minus 2 minus 2 method.Not sure when I'll get my head around this new system.

I know why it's so low. Damn hypos. Had two today, last week I was having at least three a day. Argh I am not happy, this is just something I don't need along with everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back