Guess my hba1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

scootdevon

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Had my 1st annual review last monday at dr's 😱 and my feet are sensitive but ok the nurse is gonna refer me too nhs chiropodist in which i doubt i'll get an appointment till next year her words not mine lol my hba1c at dx was 12.1 now my hba1c is...................????

Ive lost 7 pounds since january (must have a hole in my pocket somewhere lol) cutting out the crap i use to eat, so can u guess wot it is now???? 🙄

Taking the weight loss into consideration i'll got for a steady 7.6%.

7.6% Scoot. Well done on progress so far.

Thanx guys n gals (jimmy saville moment) lol ur all close but no cigars yet lol 😉

I will go with 7.4 good luck 🙂

6.9 .....or maybe you could have joined the exclusive 6.4 club !!

Thanx 4 the nice encouragement , its a tie with steffie & lucy, they were the nearest with 7.6 (i wish) my 1st hba1c was ....... (drum rolls)............ An 8 'chucks' a imaginary big bar of non fattening dairy milk bar to steffie & lucy well done ladies :D

Thanx 4 the nice encouragement , its a tie with steffie & lucy, they were the nearest with 7.6 (i wish) my 1st hba1c was ....... (drum rolls)............ An 8 'chucks' a imaginary big bar of non fattening dairy milk bar to steffie & lucy well done ladies :D

excellent i said it first though hahah, only joking.. seriously well done that a grear reduction xx

Thanx steffie hopefully i'll keep it up lol 🙄

I was being optimistic at 6.4 but realistic because it can be achieved ! ...with a reduction like that in 6months ..to 8 is very very good progress ...well done scoot onwards and downwards !!! ps do you know beesands in devon?

I was being optimistic at 6.4 but realistic because it can be achieved ! ...with a reduction like that in 6months ..to 8 is very very good progress ...well done scoot onwards and downwards !!! ps do you know beesands in devon?
Ty am ive heard of it but never been myself or couldve but carnt remember ??

Great news Scoot - a reduction of a third is pretty good going, so keep up the good work! 🙂

Thanx northey i will try lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back