Guess another hba1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmal31

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My last one was at the end of my pregnancy with Jessica it was 6.5% I would say that my bg's on average have been a lot better since then so I'm hoping it'll go down a little. I had the blood taken last thursday so I won't find out for a few days yet.

xx

Ill take a punt at 6.1% hun, good luck x

6.1, no question.

Andy 🙂

p.s. 'Ere, Steff, I'm sure yours was 5.5 before I posted!!

EXCUSE ME you two calm down :D you can both guess the same number if you like I'll give you equal credit if I'm lucky enough to get it that low! 😉 xx

Hope it's as good as you hope it is how about a sub 6 magic five point nine??

Hope it's as good as you hope it is how about a sub 6 magic five point nine??

I'm so nervous about this one and I'm not too sure why :confused: and I'd be bouncing off the walls if I got a 5.9 I doubt it'l happen though 🙂

Why not?

6.1, no question.

Andy 🙂

p.s. 'Ere, Steff, I'm sure yours was 5.5 before I posted!!

I'm copying Andy....again, the font of all knowledge :D

6.1% - good luck

Bernie xx 🙂

There was me being all hopefull and it's gone up to 6.7% :( and my cholesterol is 5.16 apparently. I don't understand how it can be worse than my last hba1c right at the end of pregnancy when I was getting so many more highs 😡 I'm so fed up of this stupid condition

Being positive, maybe you're not getting as many lows as well? That would then imply you've got better overall control.

6.7 is still pretty good though (even if it means that my recently acquired "font of all knowledge" tag has been dented somewhat!).

Andy 🙂

There was me being all hopefull and it's gone up to 6.7% :( and my cholesterol is 5.16 apparently. I don't understand how it can be worse than my last hba1c right at the end of pregnancy when I was getting so many more highs 😡 I'm so fed up of this stupid condition

I think 6.7% is really good considering how much of a hard time you have had lately hun, and i reckon it will only improve 😉

well done xx

Emma, don't be too dismayed by this. I'm sure the body must make all sorts of adjustments in the months following a pregnancy. It's gone up, but still mid-6s is good! 🙂

Emma, don't be too dismayed by this. I'm sure the body must make all sorts of adjustments in the months following a pregnancy. It's gone up, but still mid-6s is good! 🙂

Definitely agree. You have lots and lots to contend with and then yourself on top of that....and your result is well good...well done you 🙂

Bernie xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back