grrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

bex123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
😡 im so angry atm , with all this stuff going on with my blood pressure and dizzyness , having seen 3 different doc's and been told to contact diabeties team .
i phoned up about 10 times today already and no one can ever take my call except the stupid receptionist... as far as i can see Bdec dont give a flying ***** about you they put you on the pump then forget about you, they say they will get who ever it is to phone you back but they never do , im so fed up with it.😡
my husband is fed up with it to and im left asking the question what else can i do???
i have done everything possible to try and get myself sorted and got nowhere.... make me wonder why i bother...im a big drain on resourses:(

I hope you feel better soon. It is hard work trying to get advice when you need it.

The best I can suggest is maybe contacting NHS Direct to see what they can come up with or taking a trip into A&E.

You are not a drain on resources, your health is important and you deserve good quality care.

Hi Bex, I'm sorry, it must be really frustrating and stressful. What does the receptionist say? Can you give her a time by which you expect to receive a reply? Try to persevere. Do you have email access as well? Hope you get a response soon. I've found that my problem is when I ring it's an answerphone, and then I'm out when someone rings back :(

Hi Bex, I'm sorry, it must be really frustrating and stressful. What does the receptionist say? Can you give her a time by which you expect to receive a reply? Try to persevere. Do you have email access as well? Hope you get a response soon. I've found that my problem is when I ring it's an answerphone, and then I'm out when someone rings back :(

this is what annoys me , i asked the receptionist when they would be free to phone me back and she said ohhhhh i dont know they have clinics all morning and all afternoon and they probably wont be around at lunch!!! (the receptionist was a ' computer says no' type) and i cant email them as thier email is down apparently😡

well atleast i can talk to you guys🙂

Hi, I hope you managed to get things sorted out. How are you feeling now?

There was a time last year when I a problem with my left arm, it was so bad I couldn't use it at all and I'm left-handed, but I couldn't get Doctor Idiot to listen to me. One sunday night my pain was so bad I called NHS 24 in desperation. They sent me out to the Duty doctor who gave me some pain killers and hey presto, Doctor Idiot was suddenly all ears. It took about two weeks for the notes to reach my records at the surgery but after that when I said I was in pain the doctor listened. That's how I got the physio needed to fix the problem. It might seem cynical but you're entitled to proper care and if that's the only way to get it... Well...

hiya, i phoned up again and askes idiot receptionist to walk to her room and give her the message , well she did phone up about an hour or so ago and i explained the situation to her... so far she said she will talk to the dr and see what he says ...i told her about the normal gp's blaming the diabeties and basicly doing nothing and how yuck i feel and she said she would phone back by the end of the day...... im not holding my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back