Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that. I once worked with someone who did not even know that diabetics should not eat sugar when I first started there (!) and one month later told me that if I took milk thistle, my diabetes would go away. Apparently she had spoken to someone in the health food shop. I did have a laugh with my diabetes nutritionist though. She found that hilarious.

Imagine if someone was ignorant about their diabetes, they would so be taken in by this.

I do use certain natural products such as Lavender oil for headaches and in the bath to soften dry skin. Oatmeal in yoghurt as an exfoliant, or lemon juice in yoghurt as an astringent. A couple of slices of cucumber on the eyelids for a few minutes is great for tired eyes. And a little lemon juice in water, placed in a spray bottle and applied to the skin is great for deterring midges.

Having said that, I hate these tricksy things, they are so misleading and the 'cod' science could fool a lot of people. The folk responsible should be force fed their own quack remedies.

I wish we could ban this sort of thing, it only perpetuates the myths. Luckiy I can direct everyone I work with to this site, and DUK!

Trading standards might be interested, they are making some very wide claims that cannot (obviously) be backed up.

If that address at the bottom is in anyway legit, I would pass the link onto your local trading standards peeps.

Making money in any business is hard nowadays, false claims get my goat😉

I created a Facebook group for showing up snake oil salesmen and put Lou's find in it. These creatures really make me fume so I've left it open for all to find. Maybe it'll get a decent debate going.

what a load of tosh. I've joined the Fb group too xx

Joined the facebook group. These people are so dangerous it makes me mad 😡.

i've joined, the more people who now about con artists like these the better.

Ironically a bio-energised water supplier has posted a reply to Northerner on the wall - though I am not sure they read his comment......

joined up too, I have come across some of them even on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back