Great South Run, the final 200 metres

Status
Not open for further replies.
is not that bad dont worry graham did not see the picture we dont want any other sarcastic comment

Good afternoon Alan. Can I post the linky at the CH across the pond?

BTW, you look great for 10 miles! How'd the leg hold up?

Good afternoon Alan. Can I post the linky at the CH across the pond?

BTW, you look great for 10 miles! How'd the leg hold up?

Of course you can my dear! You are up very early, or is it because we have changed our clocks here?

The leg performed very well, thanks - I actually felt very strong when I could see the finish!:D

Of course you can my dear! You are up very early, or is it because we have changed our clocks here?

The leg performed very well, thanks - I actually felt very strong when I could see the finish!:D

Naw. I get up at 6am (NY time) so the dog can go relieve herself on the grass instead of my floor. :D Back before Mr. Bush took office we used to change our clocks too. But he changed the date for daylight savings time so, of course, we're different now - guess that makes us special...NOT! 😡

Sounds like the leg has mended then. And isn't it funny about finish lines? You know, like you get your second wind when you spot it in the distance.

Have a great rest of the day Alan. Feel good.

Regards

agreed velcro, once again well done i do agree with what some one else said mind you they was alot of focus on the celebs etc etc in there running .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back