GP Patient Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Has anyone else had their GP Patient Survey yet?

Mine was waiting for me when I got home last night along with one for hubby and one for grown up son. I fill mine in on line.

I've had surveys for the last 2 or 3 years, and always fill them in. The optimist in me feels it will improve the care I get. There has been one change, we now have late night doctoring one evening a week till 7.30 pm.

My personal view is everyone should fill their survey in, the more people who respond, the more likely we are to get some changes...

In my case it's the practice but it is collated by the local health authority (The ones in suits who outnumber the hands on staff by 25:1 )
An annual and well set out survey, but we NEVER see the results/analysis so although we complete it at the surgery perhaps we are just providing work for some office staff.
I was perhaps born a cynic.

It's about my GP practice but is produced nationally and is overseen by MORI. Perhaps I was being over generous or over optimisitic to think more surgery time was the result of any survey!:confused:

survey

It's about my GP practice but is produced nationally and is overseen by MORI. Perhaps I was being over generous or over optimisitic to think more surgery time was the result of any survey!:confused:

Same excrement of male bovine that we get here🙂

It doesn't matter who alledgedly does the survey, it's just an extension of Parkinson's Law.

I'm afraid you were an optimist ref it altering your practice hours. That would be a practice policy decision.
If only this self praise cost could be put into the NHS we would all benefit.

I haven't ever had one form any of mine. just moved to the current one in sept last year so maybe will get one from here. i have already written a suggestion for the surgery about phone appointments, but nothing has happened about it, not that I'm surprised.

bike racks

I've been suggesting bike racks outside every GP practice I've used in the past 20 years, irrespective of diabetes, as I was a cyclist first - and none have them yet - although one in Cambridge has a convenient road sign on the pavement outside.

Hi
I received my survey yesterday. I filled it in and sent it off. I think it's a really good idea, because if you feel that the GP isn't giving you a good service, you can fill in the necessary parts on the form. Great!🙂

I haven't ever had one form any of mine. just moved to the current one in sept last year so maybe will get one from here. i have already written a suggestion for the surgery about phone appointments, but nothing has happened about it, not that I'm surprised.
We have those. Excellent.
Also have one duty doctor every day for emergencies andurgent appointments.

Pity that at least three of them do night and/or weekend cover for NHS24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back