GP appt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brambleberry

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Well GP phone call went well lovely Gp only with us a year. Listens and cares and natters had me on phone half an hour! Delighted with how quickly blood glucose levels plummeted and weight loss too. Wanted to know what I was doing agreed with me about low carb diet higher in fats the way to go and took the name of the Endocrinologist whose seminars have been a big influence on me.Discussed long haul flight to Oz told me not to take the glicozide it wont matter for 24 hours just eat what is there check Bms now and again and dont fret on it more worried about a hypo than a hyper so avoid the glicozide sugar is under control and she plans to take me off them soon. Only gave me it as I was unwell with symptoms. Wish all Gps were like her.

Well GP phone call went well lovely Gp only with us a year. Listens and cares and natters had me on phone half an hour! Delighted with how quickly blood glucose levels plummeted and weight loss too. Wanted to know what I was doing agreed with me about low carb diet higher in fats the way to go and took the name of the Endocrinologist whose seminars have been a big influence on me.Discussed long haul flight to Oz told me not to take the glicozide it wont matter for 24 hours just eat what is there check Bms now and again and dont fret on it more worried about a hypo than a hyper so avoid the glicozide sugar is under control and she plans to take me off them soon. Only gave me it as I was unwell with symptoms. Wish all Gps were like her.
Who is the Endocrinologist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back