got my HbA1c results today

Status
Not open for further replies.

traceycat

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
i rang for my results today and my hba1c is 6.8, 3 months ago when i was dignosed it was 8.4. my cholesterol is now 3.4 an 3 months ago it was 7.27. ive been told to keep taking my tablets an keep up with the diet, ive lost 1st 3lb so far. are these good enough results an will they come down even lower as time goes on? xxx

All brilliant results Tracey! Well done! 🙂 It's more than likely that your HbA1c will come down lower, but personally I wouldn't want my cholesterol to go much lower than 3.4.

thanks northener, im so glad to hear that my results are ok. i was so worried when my cholrestrol and bloods were high when dignosed. i know im on tablets for both cholrestrol an my diabetes but i take it my eating habits an excercise will have played a part in lower them?

thanks northener, im so glad to hear that my results are ok. i was so worried when my cholrestrol and bloods were high when dignosed. i know im on tablets for both cholrestrol an my diabetes but i take it my eating habits an excercise will have played a part in lower them?

Absolutely! 🙂 It may even be that you will be able to lower your medication in future if your doctor decides that your changes have removed the need for them!

Fantastic results, well done :D

Absolutely! 🙂 It may even be that you will be able to lower your medication in future if your doctor decides that your changes have removed the need for them!

sounds good to me. im realy going to get back on track from today as the past couple of weeks have been quite hard, not so much what im eating but my motavation to excercise, so my dance mat and excercise bike are back out of the cupboard as from today 🙂

Brilliant well done on all those great results xx

thanks carol and emma 🙂 xxx

Great stuff! Why not add in your efforts to the Virtual Challenge! 🙂

http://www.diabetessupport.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=8226

that sounds just the type of motavation i need 🙂 not to sure how i go about it though :confused:😱. do i do my excercises on my bike or go walking etc an tell how many mile ive did? sorry for sounding so dumb

i just read the thread again, i understand it now, i will defantley be doing it starting tomorrow

Last edited:
those are impressive results xxx well done 🙂

Those sound excellent results - I hope mine are just as good.

Well done.

thankyou marg 🙂

well done on your results :D

thank you twinnie 🙂

thank you steff 🙂

Absolutely marvellous move in the right direction Tracey.

Keep on going lower and lower still.

Best wishes -John

thank you john 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back