Got a review on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well folks, I have my review on Wednesday and I'd like to open the betting on what my plasma glucose, HbA1c, cholesterol and microalbumin results are. Scores on the doors when I get back from the clinic on Wednesday.

Tom

What were your last results so we have something to guess from 🙂

I reckon -3 on what you were previously Tom!!!!

I think everything is gonna be even better than last time, look forward to reading some good results, I have mine on Wednesday as well so maybe we can compare results. Good luck
Take care
gail

Hold on, hold on, hold on......are you processing the results? Because then I know all bets are OFF!

Hahaha not a chance. A qualified BMS has to do that so that's me out and I can't run an out patients clinic from the clinic sadly. Though it's some good colleagues of mine. Well, they are soon to be ex colleagues owing to me failing my first year and thus losing my placements for a year to allow me to go part time with my studies to catch up on what I've fluffed. Oh joys. Oh well, I must play the hand that I'm dealt.

My last cholesterol was 3.5, HbA1c of 7.1%, the glucose will be done at the same time as the HbA1c, is the same as a finger stick test, just done in the lab on an analyser. I don't know my last microalbumin as that was more than a year ago now.

Hey- sorry to hear about your first year. But we know you Tom and you have enough enthusiasm and grit to bounce back, hang in there.

Thats a decent HbA1c- I will estimate an improvement still....6.9%?

Good luck mate x

Hey Tom. I'm going to give you a 6.6%. Sorry to hear about your first year, but I'm sure you will make that up with a little more effort.

Best wishes
John.

Hope it's all good, I'll say 6.8, as to the other numbers no idea so won't guess.

You look after yourself Tom, and I think I owe you a beer!

Cheers

Rossi

Hi Tom hope it all went ok yesterday

I will go wit 6.7%

Hi Tom
Only just caught up with your news about first year / part time this year. Just wanted to say hope it all works out OK for you. I know it is possible to work part time while studying full time, as I did 1 to 2 nursing shifts per term time week, plus 1 evening at TA, plus 6 TA weekends & 15 day camp per year, plus extra work in vacations, while studying BSc Marine Biology.
Hope you find a way to keep finances on track this year and get back to normal study & placement arrangement for next academic year.

As this is only a guess and I don't know how you have been doing, I will guess you stay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back