Got a date for pump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all!

I get my pump on the 4th Aug - hurrah!

(Is it silly to be getting really nervous about that darn canula now?!)

Can't wait...want sleep! Zzzzzzzzzz...

Hi all!

I get my pump on the 4th Aug - hurrah!

(Is it silly to be getting really nervous about that darn canula now?!)

Can't wait...want sleep! Zzzzzzzzzz...

Terrific news Twitchy!!! Yayyyyy!!!! I'm sure those nerves will pass very quickly!🙂 I'll move this to the general messageboard so all can share. Do keep us up to date on how things go - there's a lot of interest in pumps on the forum at the moment.🙂

Twitchy thats brilliant news!
Which pump are you getting? My son is due to go on a pump (hopefully in the next few weeks) - so we can compare notes! We have chosen the medtronic with veo.🙂Bev

thats great news, we've had 3 members recently start on pumps so read their threads and I'm sure you will find some useful info and tips.
Good luck with it

Great news twitchy!

Dont loose sleep over the cannula, like me you may find yourself plesantly surprised! I have been lucky so far and find I havent felt it go in at all.....🙂

Would love to hear more, keep us updated! xx

Hi Twitchy

That's great news. The canulas don't hurt, the injections hurt more and just think only one needle every 3 odd days. Fab stuff. What pump are you getting?

Hi Twitchy,

Thats great news....brilliant...please keep us all posted how it goes

Heidi
🙂

Great news, Twitchy, and it will give you renewed motivation I'm sure. There is *instant* reward and result with adjustments on the pump -- you'll see how well you can do so quickly.

Good stuff!

Great news Twitchy! Do please keep us posted on your progress! 🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back