gosh darn pharmacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
:D

my wonderful doctor prescribed me the ketones sticks for the optium xceed, which is all well and good or well...it would be if i could find a pharmacy in this town that had any!

both boots in town don't stock them, and when they went to order me some, their little stockists were out of stock too.

gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

looks like i've got to treck up to lloyds in shirley to see if they have any. If not, I will actually CRY. Failing that I might try the little one in portswood. Maybe if i phone them...

How frustrating! I know lots of people on here have problems with pharmacies. Personally the pharmacy I use in Sheffield is excellent. I order my repeat prescription on line and can collect it from the pharmacy two working days later. Never had a problem getting anything and if they do need to order anything for me it's usually there later the same day. Wish it was that easy for the rest of you!

Ax

How frustrating! I know lots of people on here have problems with pharmacies. Personally the pharmacy I use in Sheffield is excellent. I order my repeat prescription on line and can collect it from the pharmacy two working days later. Never had a problem getting anything and if they do need to order anything for me it's usually there later the same day. Wish it was that easy for the rest of you!

Ax

I suspect there are one or two shortages following the "freeze" as I am still awaiting a couple of items from over aweek ago!

I dont think the ketone test strips are that common. My pharmacy has always had to order them in for me when I have gone in with my prescription.

Have you tried an online pharmacy?

I know you have to post your prescription to them so it'll take a few days.

Oh boy, what have they done now?

I've never seen a ketone strip thingy for a monitor. Get your local pharmacy to order them in for you (if you need to take a packet, a print out or a copy of the information leaflet, whatever, so that if they don't know they'll at least know what to ask the supplier for). Any pharmacy worth it's salt should be able to get some for you within a couple of days, suppliers and wholesalers permitting.

i think i'll go beat boots up next time i'm in town, tell em to give me my strips OR ELSE :D

Boots in Southampton clearly sucks...go for it! Maybe you can get Northener to go along with you. ;-)

I'll just go and get a horse's head out of the freezer...😱:D We can chuck it through the window!

black suits, white ties and cool hats all the way. Shades of course, shiny shoes and a faux NYItalian accent :D

that goes without saying lol

i'll b the getaway driver with my lil 3door yaris with my one handed adaption ... its nippy 😛

that goes without saying lol

i'll b the getaway driver with my lil 3door yaris with my one handed adaption ... its nippy 😛

well dangit, we're just epically awesome :D

i still think th diabetic mafia seems cool. We can hunt down evil hospitals :D

YES! Can I black out the windows with spray paint? :D

well dangit, we're just epically awesome :D

i still think th diabetic mafia seems cool. We can hunt down evil hospitals :D

YES! Can I black out the windows with spray paint? :D

works for me 😛 we need the numberplate changer like in the transporter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back