Google Pixel 6A Compatibility with Libre View 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorinda

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
I need a new phone and would like a small one that's not too expensive so want to buy the the Pixel 6A. However this is not yet on the official Abbott compatible list for Libreview 2 although Pixel 6 and Pixel Pro are. I am presuming they haven't got round to finishing testing it as the NFC and Bluetooth specs are not much different. Anyone out there who is using the Pixel 6A successfully with the Libre view 2 please? Or had problems? At least the system should be compatible with Android 13 now.

Thanks
Dorinda

Me. Totally faultless. I have always found Pixel phones to be as good an example of the 'gold standard' for android as is possible. No surprise really!

Good choice, BTW.

Me. Totally faultless.
And me. I had some issues with the official LibreView app, but not critical ones and they're quite likely idiosyncratic things that won't hit you.

Overall I like it as a phone (especially for the low price). I was a bit worried about battery life and the in-screen fingerprint reader (I've read complaints about those) but I needn't have worried about either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back