Good visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumper_Sue

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Had my annual review today. I do so like my consultant. Very encouraging and full of enthusiasm.
Over all he was very pleased with my control but thought I was edging a bit to close to over tight control, so asked me to relax it just slightly.
A request is going to my PCT for a new pump on Monday 🙂
So a very happy me today 🙂

Had my annual review today. I do so like my consultant. Very encouraging and full of enthusiasm.
Over all he was very pleased with my control but thought I was edging a bit to close to over tight control, so asked me to relax it just slightly.
A request is going to my PCT for a new pump on Monday 🙂
So a very happy me today 🙂

Well done Sue, so glad you had a good annual review. Sheena x

Sue great news pleased all went well hun x

Ooh! Great news about the new pump Sue, and glad to hear the appt went well 🙂 I've been told to 'relax' my control in the past, but it's not as easy as it sounds when you've had that tight range drilled into you so often or face dire consequences!

Sue, am I right in thinking you are going for the Dana R pump...?

Hi shiv,
yes spot on 🙂 Advanced T can do an all in package with the CGMS as well so trying to get funding that way for the CGMS.
I do like that pump it's so small and light. Very sleek to look at as well. I suspect it will take a while to get used to it though as I have been used to the Cozmo for for over 3 years.
It seems as if once a year new features are added to the pump as well. So if your pump goes wrong it's replaced by the latest model and not old stock as some firms are doing 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back