Good service report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumper_Sue

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have just spoken to Animas support to query my pump losing time, 7 mins over 21 days. Very nice gentleman answered and said pump wasn't meant to be doing that and the UK team will contact me on Monday to sort out a replacement. 🙂

Took animas until 12 noon to phone me to say a new pump would be sent out tomorrow.
It was a case of instruction manual would be sent out with it and I should be ok setting it up. I'm having the vibe as no more 2020's.

Took animas until 12 noon to phone me to say a new pump would be sent out tomorrow.
It was a case of instruction manual would be sent out with it and I should be ok setting it up. I'm having the vibe as no more 2020's.

Will it be a pain doing all the settings again? I'm one of those people who completely forgets stuff once they are set up (like my wireless network, for example), although I appreciate pumps probably get revisited more frequently, given the nature of diabetes 🙄

Will it be a pain doing all the settings again? I'm one of those people who completely forgets stuff once they are set up (like my wireless network, for example), although I appreciate pumps probably get revisited more frequently, given the nature of diabetes 🙄

The settings I have for my pump can just be transferred over. I will write them all out tonight so it's quicker and less hassle. My gripe was and is it's a different pump so expected a bit of back up and or advice in case of any quirks with it.

My first pump had a lovely programme which you could upload all your settings to and then transfer them to another pump if needed.
Animas doesn't appear to have any software that is compatible with windows 7 let alone windows 8.

Animas regional rep has just phoned to run through things with me and explained the slight differences between the two pumps with instructions to ring if a problem tomorrow. 🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back