Good old Spoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossi_mac

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just thought I'd pass on something.

All J D Weatherspoon pubs, have a full information sheet for the nutritional information for all of their meals, not just carbs, but all the stuff.

Scampi & chips had the best part of 100 grams of carbs!!

But the beer was ?1.65 so I was happy!!

Just thought I'd pass on something.

All J D Weatherspoon pubs, have a full information sheet for the nutritional information for all of their meals, not just carbs, but all the stuff.

Scampi & chips had the best part of 100 grams of carbs!!

But the beer was ?1.65 so I was happy!!

sounds brill im off there for sunday lunch at the weekend cheers for that Rossi

Cheers for that Ross ...

Always on the look out for places to eat out at .... Nath enjoys a bar meal ..🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

yes its great isnt it?! I have a confession that I eat there quite often as I have one on the same block as me and (shock!) its actually semi-decent!

I ate there yesterday, stuffed myself silly on half a roast chicken, chips and veg and gravy and it was only 65gms (not inc the sweet cider obviously!).

Its one of the few places on the planet surely that displays their info freely for you to take a leaflet and keep.

They also have gluten free meals marked on their menus.

I will shut up now and stop before people think I am EVEN sader than I actually am...😉

That sounds like the perfect excuse for a pub lunch this weekend....

.....and its blimmin cheap aymes!!!!!

I know I didn't guess that amount at all, I still have a long way to go with my carb guessing it seems, and it's not like there were a lot of chips!

It'll be the batter on the scampi too though honey not just the actual chips 😱

I love my local Wetherspoons - was really bad this weekend and went down on Sunday for a fat fried brekkie! First time I've had one of those for about a year. Great value for money and their curry nights are brilliant!

our local one has just started doing chips for ages it was just potatoes (jacket or roast)

where is the info sheet rossi? ive never seen one and I used to live in there lol

I have just printed it out and even with spy glass it is a strain to read I just had to zoom in on the pdf to read it

I have just printed it out and even with spy glass it is a strain to read I just had to zoom in on the pdf to read it

yes it's tiny, had to zoom 150% to get it to a readable size 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back