Good News for Economy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see it on the News 97,000 people more at work ! 😎 Amazing thinking what mess we were in after the last gov 🙂

Good oh, helps pay for our pensions!

Well, I could point out how many of these new 'jobs' are low-paid and/or zero hours, taxpayer-subsidised insecure work, or 'self-employed' one-man-shows that won't pay the rent, but I won't 😉

Well, I could point out how many of these new 'jobs' are low-paid and/or zero hours, taxpayer-subsidised insecure work, or 'self-employed' one-man-shows that won't pay the rent, but I won't 😉

I'll do it for you, 2%. The ONS has estimated that 2% of all the new jobs created are zero hour contract jobs.
That's better than the Labour way of creating daft none jobs that bloated the public sector and cause such massive deficit issues when the economy went south.

But this is a good news thread so we should be celebrating the Labour created crash and cost odf living crisis coming to an end.

Last edited:

What about all the extra people working at the council a few years ago ? were they all high paid ? I bet they were doing nicely

“I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. 🙂

“I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. 🙂

With this I agree whole heartedly.

I don't understand why they have took those millions of low paid workers out of the tax system, that dam coalition.:D

With this I agree whole heartedly.

I don't understand why they have took those millions of low paid workers out of the tax system, that dam coalition.:D

"To each according to his need, from each according to his ability" 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back