Good Luck to Bev and A

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha1

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi All ...

I just wanted to wish Bev and A .. all the best for tomorrow and the start of the pump ...🙂

All your hard work, determination and dedication Bev to get A the pump has paid off ... xx:D

I will be thinking of you all tomorrow

Heidi
xx🙂

Good Luck both of you !! I hope it all goes well :D:D xxx A.M

Absolutely agree Heidi! You have worked so hard for this Bev - is A excited or nervous? Have you got the backpack and the trolley sorted out?😉

firstinsulinpump.jpg

Good luck!:D

How exciting, good luck with it all !! 🙂

Yes, a HUGE good luck to you both! Keep us updated :D

Yes good luck to A and bev , bet your exicted x

I want to hear everything Bev!!! Tons of good luck for tomorrow, for you and Alex. I will be waiting to read what you post and thinking of you xx

Lou

Good luck Bev and A! Really looking forward to hearing all about it! Will be thinking of you! 🙂🙂

Good luck Bev and Alex, I hope it all works out for you both

Good Luck

Good luck Bev and Alex i hope it works out for you both

Yep, lots and lots of luck to you both and well done for getting this far Bev, your hard work and determination paid off.

Allison

I can only add the same comments - good luck both of you on your next step along the Diabetes journey. You both have my greatest admiration for the way you've dealt with it so far.

Hope you have a brilliant day & get off to a really good start on your pump!!! (soooo jealous! 😉 )

Enjoy!!

Absolutely agree Heidi! You have worked so hard for this Bev - is A excited or nervous? Have you got the backpack and the trolley sorted out?😉

firstinsulinpump.jpg

Good luck!:D

Good luck you two. Don't forget to pack the coal shovel.....:D

Thanks all!
I will put a post up on the pumpers thread now!:DBev xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back