Good luck Steff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck today - I know it will be a difficult day, but do please let us know how you are doing and what has been decided regarding your insulin. Thinking of you, my dear 🙂

good luckXXX Im out till the afternoon so catch up then xxx🙂

good luck steff. I'm away this weekend but will try and drop in to see how you are 🙂

Good luck steff hope the day goes well for you.

Good luck Steff, I hope all goes well for you. Pop in and let us know how you get on.

good luck steff thinking of you🙂

Hope all goes well - I have been taking insulin for over a year now, following 9 years on tablets. A little scarey at first - but now it is second nature

All the best

Thanks ever so much everyone means alot x

I got 4 hours sleep so feelin abit tired lol.

Steph, good luck today and try not to worry too much - we are all here to help you.🙂Bev x

Good luck Steff x

Hope all goes well Steph - thinking of you and sending you virtual hugs.

How's it going Steff?

i have been on inserlin for a few months now copmes second natire not to scary after a while i only inject once aday before breakfast going to see my nurse today she is more scary than inserlin lol

Good luck Steff.

Don't forget we're all here if you need us!

Thank you all just left a thread what a to-do im on byetta now and not insulin ive explained all in thread 🙄 ive tot ake my first shot an hour before my evening meal.

Good luck Stef - I'm watching your progress with interest (self-centred I'm afraid as I'll be following you soon). Virtual hugs pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back