Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
hi Lesley just wanted to wish you good luck for going live on the pump tomorrow

happy pumping x

good-luck-1.jpg

Best of luck with the pump start - remember we are all here for you so you dont need to panic or worry!:DBev

I hope it goes well for you today. Good luck.

Good luck lesley i hope it goes well 😉

Good luck!

Just think, you'll be able to bolus for biscuits in no time....:D

Good luck Lesley! We are all here for you! 🙂🙂

Thankyou everyone for you good wishes!!!

I don't actually go live until next tuesday but at the minute I am sat here with my cannula in (just popped it in my tummy and didn't feel a thing! Had to check it had actually gone in!) and my pump in my spibelt!!!!! Just have lots of reading to do!!!! Can't wait to go live next week though! I was really concerned that the cannula would hurt as putting in without an inserter but I really really didn't feel a thing! It is an accu-chek flexlink!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

LEsley x

Nice work Lesley, hope next week goes just a smooth.

PS I like the sound of the spibelt, is it like batmans utility belt????:D

Hi Steff,

All went well today, just spoke to nurse and may change to a temp basel overnight of 80% as running a bit low. Still have lantus in my system from last night so that could tilt me lower. Everything has been fine today though, gonna set my alarm on my pump for 2 am in the morning if I an figure it out.

Lesley x

I'm sure there's loads to take in and learn, but hope you get on well with it.

Wow how many pumpers are there out there now?? Maybe it's the way forward:confused:

well fingers crossed lesley then , you know anyways but ill say you always got the pumpers thread if they are any probs xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back