Good evening!

Busdriver60

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Good evening everyone!
I hope things are well. Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend??

Apart from getting my foot stood on today by one of my partner's horses, all good here thanks. It will be black and blue tomorrow but nothing broken. Not the horse's fault. Just an unfortunate accident.

We are taking a pair of horses and a carriage to a local show on Sunday and Saturday will be spent getting them ready.

What are you and your good lady up to this weekend Paul?

Apart from getting my foot stood on today by one of my partner's horses, all good here thanks. It will be black and blue tomorrow but nothing broken. Not the horse's fault. Just an unfortunate accident.

We are taking a pair of horses and a carriage to a local show on Sunday and Saturday will be spent getting them ready.

What are you and your good lady up to this weekend Paul?
Hello Rebrascora! Sorry you had a misfortune with the horse. Life throws some really wobblies sometimes.
Well I worked today but tomorrow I have the day off and we will go to London to Back to The Future musical at a London theatre. That will be quite exciting!
I hope your day tomorrow is better. Lovely to hear from you! Take care of yourself x

Busy weekend in our neighbourhood with our local annual Arts Trail. I’ve spent the time (when not on the forum!) in one of the larger venues selling my late wife’s linocut designs which I am continuing to hand print with her ink recipes, hand made papers, and hand finishing techniques

1726429502860.jpeg

Hope you’ve had a good weekend @Busdriver60

Lovely weather!

Back