Good Day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Wow, today has been a brilliant day diabetes wise (apart from being woken up by the DSN at 8am and some random sales company about 2 minutes later telling me even though i havent applied they want me for interview :confused:)

This morning I woke up pretty low (3.8 - but that's par for the course nowadays, doesn't seem to be much i can do, even lowering the lantus doesn't seem to help), but this afternoon my other half and I went to southampton to look at the MOST AMAZING FLAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! Seriously guys, its lovely, small and compact but also spacious and quiet and pretty darned cheap - council tax band a and works out at about ?213 a month each - and I was pretty worried about my bloods as we were rushing around like loonies - but apart from one blip where i went down to 2.9, my bloods have been at around 5 all day! And after southampton - despite being dehydrated and feeling a bit sick for a while - we got back to winchester and had a bbq and a few beers with a friend of ours who has offered us a place to stay from next week as this place is a bit too expensive and my bloods before eating were still at 5.8. And now, after 9ish hours out rushing around, I get back and they're still at 5.4

It has been a goooooooood day 🙂

Wow, today has been a brilliant day diabetes wise (apart from being woken up by the DSN at 8am and some random sales company about 2 minutes later telling me even though i havent applied they want me for interview :confused:)

This morning I woke up pretty low (3.8 - but that's par for the course nowadays, doesn't seem to be much i can do, even lowering the lantus doesn't seem to help), but this afternoon my other half and I went to southampton to look at the MOST AMAZING FLAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! Seriously guys, its lovely, small and compact but also spacious and quiet and pretty darned cheap - council tax band a and works out at about ?213 a month each - and I was pretty worried about my bloods as we were rushing around like loonies - but apart from one blip where i went down to 2.9, my bloods have been at around 5 all day! And after southampton - despite being dehydrated and feeling a bit sick for a while - we got back to winchester and had a bbq and a few beers with a friend of ours who has offered us a place to stay from next week as this place is a bit too expensive and my bloods before eating were still at 5.8. And now, after 9ish hours out rushing around, I get back and they're still at 5.4

It has been a goooooooood day 🙂

WOOOOO SAM!!! GREAT NEWS !! IM GLAD YOU HAVE HAD SUCH A GOOD DAY!

Yeah it is !! it makes up for some of the bad days you have had lately ! 🙂

oh mate tell me about it. Its just been so nice to not have to worry about things so much, i've even been able to have the odd treat today (cookies om nom!) - i think its because ive started thinking about carbs and stuff more and trying to inject for them rather than my levels.

ah, more days like this please diabetes fairy!

next job, get this flat and get through the interview tomorrow! :D

oh mate tell me about it. Its just been so nice to not have to worry about things so much, i've even been able to have the odd treat today (cookies om nom!) - i think its because ive started thinking about carbs and stuff more and trying to inject for them rather than my levels.

ah, more days like this please diabetes fairy!

next job, get this flat and get through the interview tomorrow! :D

Interview?? oooo Good Luck !! fingers crossed that your luck carries on improving and you get the job and the flat sorted ! that would be bl**dy awesome :D:D I think the Diabetes Fairy has been with me today aswell , I've been pretty low ALL day !! its a miracle 🙂 let us know how the Interview goes !! A.M x

Interview?? oooo Good Luck !! fingers crossed that your luck carries on improving and you get the job and the flat sorted ! that would be bl**dy awesome :D:D I think the Diabetes Fairy has been with me today aswell , I've been pretty low ALL day !! its a miracle 🙂 let us know how the Interview goes !! A.M x

YAY! Its been a good day all round then! Its always nice when things decide to go your way for once and you don't have to worry so much, more days like that would be epic for everyone

Dear diabetes fairy, please be nice to everyone, just for a bit

Yeah, its for a little bookshop, just 16 hours per week but its a start, and i ADORE books of any kind, so I'd be right at home!

YAY! Its been a good day all round then! Its always nice when things decide to go your way for once and you don't have to worry so much, more days like that would be epic for everyone

Dear diabetes fairy, please be nice to everyone, just for a bit

Yeah, its for a little bookshop, just 16 hours per week but its a start, and i ADORE books of any kind, so I'd be right at home!

OOHH lucky you !! I'm a book geek lol , I love to read anything :D I dont think I would do any work though lol 🙂

OOHH lucky you !! I'm a book geek lol , I love to read anything :D I dont think I would do any work though lol 🙂

XD I know right

i can just imagine the bell on the door going but I'll be too busy with my head stuck in a book to even notice if the whole shop was robbed 😱

ooooooooh i need to go to bed, but i have tea and that must be finished!

XD I know right

i can just imagine the bell on the door going but I'll be too busy with my head stuck in a book to even notice if the whole shop was robbed 😱

ooooooooh i need to go to bed, but i have tea and that must be finished!

NIGHT , GOOD LUCK !! :D:D

great news nice to hear you had a fab day sam

good luck with interview also x

Yeah, an amazing day! Let's hope the diabetes fairy is around today too 🙂

BRILLIANT you got to know really quickly to , thats so good well done , i hope you are going to celebrate carefully ?? haha xx

aha, i brought a chocolate bar on the way back (mainly cuz i was low and forgot to bring anything with me), but I think a few beers this evening may go down a treat :D

thankyooooou :D

ahh will let you off the choccie bar teehee
ooooo party on at your place 2night then hun 🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back