Good Afternoon Everyone

Doing well thanks :star:

Good to hear from you again and that you are feeling well. Has it been as miserable over at the coast this morning as it is here on the Durham/Northumberland border?
What are you up to? I am just off out for a leg stretch and to check on my beasties now the torrential rain has eased. Hope I don't need to bite my tongue off for saying that!

Hi there Simon @AceFace

Glad to hear you’ve had a great day 🙂

Couldn't be happier right now @AceFace. Me and my gorgeous fiencee Gloria are right now waiting to have lunch at a wonderful Barcalona restaurant...what are we having?...Catalan fish stew....one of my favourite Spanish dishes.
Yum!

Good to hear from you again and that you are feeling well. Has it been as miserable over at the coast this morning as it is here on the Durham/Northumberland border?
What are you up to? I am just off out for a leg stretch and to check on my beasties now the torrential rain has eased. Hope I don't need to bite my tongue off for saying that!
Good to hear from you too, i had some issues relating to my heart the perfect storm Diabetes and Heart issues but im fixed and back lol

Back