Going to a concert next tuesday and..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellaa

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I was just wondering what i should take with me, whether i should take my insulin with me or hypo stuff or just not take any of it and have money incase of a hypo? Just a bit worried as to what to take?
I'm going to the 02 Arena in London to see 30seconds to mars if anyone has heard of them?

I'd take your pens and some jelly beans just in case - have a great time bet it'll be a brill concert!! :D

I would definitely take hypo treatment with you, and keep it on you, especially if you will be jumping around lots 🙂. It could be a bit of a trek to get to anywhere selling food, and then there might be long queues.

Have a great time

It might be an idea to have an id card or something that says your diabetic - in case anything happens - but also in case the bouncers / door people want to take your snacks off you.

i don't have an ID card, and i won't have time to get one either.
Got college tomorrow, then i'm at my dads for the weekend then college all day monday so i won't be able to get one from anywhere.

i don't have an ID card, and i won't have time to get one either.
Got college tomorrow, then i'm at my dads for the weekend then college all day monday so i won't be able to get one from anywhere.

Perhaps if you took a repeat prescription along to show that you are being prescribed insulin?

I was just wondering what i should take with me, whether i should take my insulin with me or hypo stuff or just not take any of it and have money incase of a hypo? Just a bit worried as to what to take?
I'm going to the 02 Arena in London to see 30seconds to mars if anyone has heard of them?

Never advisable to leave home without any kind of hypo treatment Estellaa, you should be able to pick up a ID card at any gp surgery, nhs drop-in centre and chemist shop in your area, and for the space it will take in your bag I would take along your insulin pen just in case there is a delay before, during or after the event. Have a nice time!

I never leave the house without hypo treatment, etc so I would take them all with me! I went to 02 few years ago and its really packed and its take a while to get in and out so please take all you may need with you and enjoy it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back