Going live tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
...Wish me luck! Now all I have to do is remember to take half the Levemir that I normally would tonight. Time for another challenge on top of what I've already got to deal with.

Tom

Good luck Tom and condolences for your Dad and all your family.

Tom glad to hear you are still going live on the pump, your dad would not have wanted you to delay it. Maybe something else to think about will help. Hope it goes well fir you.

good luck Tom ...remember its important for you to look after yourself as well xxx

Tom, good luck with the pump start. You know we will all be here to help you if you need us.🙂Bev x

Good luck Tom, Im sure that pumping will go really well for you.

I also hope that given everything else you are dealing with at the moment this gives you a little lift. Remember not to be too hard on yourself if you dont achieve the numbers you crave for a little while. With all the stress you are under it would be hard to keep them tight on a well defined MDI reguime. It takes time, but I hope you can enjoy it.

If there is anything I can do to help you out, please just ask (but I have a funny feeling you will take to this like a duck to water!) but we are always here should you need any advice.

Take care mate.

Just taken my last dose of Levemir for a while. It's a half dose of eighteen units. Let battle commence with the night bloods...

Good Tom,

I'm sure you'll find that it transforms your diabetes control.

Keith.

Welcome to the pump club hun 🙂 xxx

Thinking of you today Tom 🙂

Thinking of you Tom, hope all goes well with pump x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back