going away

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,
We are away for the weekend to have some fun with 40 other families with a type 1 child - so wont be able to monitor whats going on with the 'big night in' choice - so will just see what it is on tuesday.🙂Bev

bev - hope you have a brill time - have been reading about it through the CWD emails. have fun!!

Thanks Shiv, I keep forgetting your a member. You should have come along to meet us all.🙂Bev

Have a lovely weekend, hope the weather is on ur side 🙂

Thanks DG - looked at the weather forecast - not great - but I am sure we will have a good time anyway.🙂Bev

ah i wish - i don't drive so impossible to get transport. plus i'm off home this weekend as it's my birthday on friday. maybe next year!

Next year then. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR FRIDAY SHIV - you doing anything nice?🙂Bev x

Last edited:
Have a great weekend Bev, the Big Night in will still be hear when you get back.

Next year then. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR FRIDAY SHIV - you doing anything nice?🙂Bev x

bristol zoo on friday then back up to birmingham to see my family 🙂

i will def come next year, i'm hoping to get to FFL next year too depending on finances!

Hope you have a great time x

Have fun Bev! I assume this is the same one that Becca is going to and simply cannot sleep? 🙂 (I see her updates on facebook- she is more excited than the children!).

Have fun xxx

LOL!!! I am really excited hehehe 🙂 Trouble is i should now be packing and i'm just staring at the clothes....hmmm...

Have a brilliant weekend Bev I hope that the weather doesn't spoil it xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back