GlucoTab Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Does anyone know where I can get hold of one of these? I remember seeing them somewhere but where??? It held four tabs and looked like a keyring.
Can anyone help please?

Brill, thank you x

alas these are no longer available as Glucotabs have changed the size of the tabs :(

I had no idea you could get such a thing.

I used to LOVE Glucotabs - they tasted like sherbet to me. They've recently changed them and they are now even worse than Lucozade tabs or Dextro tabs. Yuck!

I'm on jelly babies now 🙂

It's good to know I can get durable holders for Lucozade tablets - I used these for years but once I started pumping I needed them a lot less. This meant the pack I carried with me in my bag had almost disintegrated by the time I needed them, and the tabs had gone off 😱

I had no idea you could get such a thing.

I used to LOVE Glucotabs - they tasted like sherbet to me. They've recently changed them and they are now even worse than Lucozade tabs or Dextro tabs. Yuck!

I'm on jelly babies now 🙂

It's good to know I can get durable holders for Lucozade tablets - I used these for years but once I started pumping I needed them a lot less. This meant the pack I carried with me in my bag had almost disintegrated by the time I needed them, and the tabs had gone off 😱

I actually love the new ones! They taste like Petit Filous to me :D

The white powder in my handbag or coat pocket used to drive me nuts thats why i swapped to the asda Glucotabs as they come in a plastic container 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back