Glucose tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressabeccy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello everybody

I Just wondering Something about glucose tablets.
I have taken to and 1 bixit cookie but is it only si king.
I dont understand why.
Can anybody help me now? As soon as possible? I feel terrible and aweful. Please someone help me please. I dont want anymore of coke or sweet

Take two more glucose tablets @Stressabeccy Bad hypos need 3 or more. I’ve had to take 5 or 6 for really bad ones.

Then eat something like bread and jam, or a biscuit or some cereal and milk.

To treat a hypo you need to take 15g of fast acting carbohydrate (3-4 glucose tabs) and recheck your glucose levels after 15 minutes, then re-treat if your levels are still below 4.0mmol/L (70mg/dl).

Once your levels have risen above 4.0 you should ‘follow up’ with some more complex carbs as @Inka suggests 🙂

Take two more glucose tablets @Stressabeccy Bad hypos need 3 or more. I’ve had to take 5 or 6 for really bad ones.

Then eat something like bread and jam, or a biscuit or some cereal and milk.
I've took 2 more, 3 bixit and i big boll of salat with chicken filet, ham, cucumber, carrot, cheese, whole grain pasta and i dl Milk and now the blood sugar landet on 5,7 but noe 4.3

Nope, nothing

Ok, so that tells us that your basal insulin is much too high. Not only did it send your blood sugar low and give you a hypo that you had to take lots of glucose to treat, it also resisted the food you ate.

You have the answer - too much basal insulin for your needs. Now you can solve the problem 🙂 You’ll feel so much better once you beat the hypos. X

Ok, so that tells us that your basal insulin is much too high. Not only did it send your blood sugar low and give you a hypo that you had to take lots of glucose to treat, it also resisted the food you ate.

You have the answer - too much basal insulin for your needs. Now you can solve the problem 🙂 You’ll feel so much better once you beat the hypos. X
Yes i understand that but have a program and a list if you can call it that, but i am supposted to take humalog with meals and different doses because of different food and if the blood sugar is over 10 and highter, but i dont take humalog when i dont need it
To morrow i am going down to 45 units of tojueo

You did the right thing not taking the Humalog, Beccy - don’t worry about that. You made a good decision 🙂

I’m very pleased you’re reducing the Toujeo tomorrow. It looks like you’re taking far more than you need. Once you get the Toujeo down to the right level, you’ll find things easier, and you won’t have to keep treating bad hypos so much.

You did the right thing not taking the Humalog, Beccy - don’t worry about that. You made a good decision 🙂

I’m very pleased you’re reducing the Toujeo tomorrow. It looks like you’re taking far more than you need. Once you get the Toujeo down to the right level, you’ll find things easier, and you won’t have to keep treating bad hypos so much.
You are så kind to me I am really think you are lovely lady in all kind of ways❤️

I want you to be well and to be happy, Beccy 🙂 I know things have been hard for you in the past. You deserve some good luck now. I hope 2022 is a great year for you. X

What means x?
Yes bud you are a tru goodharted women, and i see you as my friendam i stupid? Did i say something wrong or to much. I Just are a open women and love people generally, but you are really on of i kind
I am sorry if i sad to much, then i personally hope you can forgive me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back