Glucose numbers on phone screen

Finwiz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure how best to describe this. I accidently deleted an app (I think it was an app) that showed me my current glucose reading on my phone screen without opening the librelink app. Is there a way to show the glucose number on my screen without opening the LibreLink app?

Not directly no. You’ll need to download whatever app you were doing it through before and set that up again.

Not directly no. You’ll need to download whatever app you were doing it through before and set that up again.
Thank you. My (old age!) problem is that I cannot remember what App it was. Whichever app it was, it must be connected to Librelinkup I guess

What sort of phone do you have @Finwiz

Is it Apple or Android? Different phone systems have different widgets or add-ons that can display glucose levels without opening the app.

This is the one that is bundled as part of my Medtronic app, which shows my levels even when the phone is locked.

1727428571345.png

Thank you. My (old age!) problem is that I cannot remember what App it was. Whichever app it was, it must be connected to Librelinkup I guess
Gluroo? (Apple or android) Sweet Dreams? (Apple only)

Thanks all. I have an Android Google Pixel 6 phone. I will try these suggestions

Thanks all. I have an Android Google Pixel 6 phone. I will try these suggestions
None of these I am afraid. What I had showed the glucose current value and the Arrow direction

None of these I am afraid. What I had showed the glucose current value and the Arrow direction
Juggluco shows the arrow, but it's a bit more invasive than just using LibreLinkUp. Annoyingly it doesn't seem to show the arrow at night. At least, the version I'm using doesn't (haven't updated it in a while so maybe that's been fixed).

That's the one! Reinstalled Gluroo. Pressing for a second on a blank spot on desktop, gave me the choice to install the widget which now shows ne the glucose level and the arrow direction. Thanks JJay
Sounds like you only removed the widget from your Home Screen & not deleted the actual app? Easy to do.

Back