GlucoRx cgm

Status
Not open for further replies.

freesia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've just opened a new box of needles to find a card saying that GlucoRx now do a CGM available on prescription. I've not seen or heard of this one before. Has anyone else?

I've just opened a new box of needles to find a card saying that GlucoRx now do a CGM available on prescription. I've not seen or heard of this one before. Has anyone else?
It was useless. I’d rather pay more for something that works.

In my experience, about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Not very accurate, frequent error messages and the app was awful.

Not worth the hassle then.

Not worth the hassle then.
Should be on the NHS tariff if you want something different to libre or dexcom one, but yeah I’ve never met someone that stuck with it beyond the first 1-2 sensors.

Should be on the NHS tariff if you want something different to libre or dexcom one, but yeah I’ve never met someone that stuck with it beyond the first 1-2 sensors.
I'm fairly sure I've seen someone on twitter who uses it (or maybe Glucomen Day, the other one), but a quick search only picks up people who're a bit disappointed in both. I think (of the four that GPs can prescribe) the preference is Libre 2 or Dexcom ONE. It would be interesting to know whether the others are prescribed, but I'm not sure that information is available.

I'm fairly sure I've seen someone on twitter who uses it (or maybe Glucomen Day, the other one), but a quick search only picks up people who're a bit disappointed in both. I think (of the four that GPs can prescribe) the preference is Libre 2 or Dexcom ONE. It would be interesting to know whether the others are prescribed, but I'm not sure that information is available.
I know of one person on Twitter who uses one of them but it was being funded by the company, at least before available on the nhs I haven’t looked the person up recently. I found them both a bit rubbish and would rather pay for libre or dexcom and have something reliable.

I know of one person on Twitter who uses one of them but it was being funded by the company, at least before available on the nhs I haven’t looked the person up recently. I found them both a bit rubbish and would rather pay for libre or dexcom and have something reliable.
Interesting that the wording is now 9 out of 10 people are on Flash or Dexcom One, which rather suggests how popular the other two are.

I've used the glucorx aidex cgm in the past , had one fail which was replaced , I had quite good results , but a lot of people didn't, also it needed an overpatch to keep it in place.
I much prefer my libre2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back