GlucoRx Aidex cgm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin62

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all , I have decided to give the Aidex cgm a go and will be receiving it later this week. I am aware there have been some teething problems with it , there always is with new tech , so If anyone is interested , once I get it up and running , I will let you all know how it's going.
Martin

Are you using it with android or iOS? All the android reviews seem to be dire, but I’m finding it fine on iOS. Most annoying thing is lack of alarm sounds, it just uses my phone notification sounds so I don’t notice them.

I will be using android, I noticed that they have pushed an update to the app today.
I think a lot of the android issues were due to the built in background app killer stopping the app working , this needs to be turned off in your phone settings.
Good to hear you are getting along well with it apart from the alarm sounds.
Don't want to sound like a stalker, but have I seen you post on the aidex users Facebook page ?
Best wishes
Martin

I will be using android, I noticed that they have pushed an update to the app today.
I think a lot of the android issues were due to the built in background app killer stopping the app working , this needs to be turned off in your phone settings.
Good to hear you are getting along well with it apart from the alarm sounds.
Don't want to sound like a stalker, but have I seen you post on the aidex users Facebook page ?
Best wishes
Martin
Yeah probably, similar name just one extra letter on Facebook.

My sensor came off when I was in the hospital so haven’t got it on any more :( Was going to do a review here but will have to wait till I have another.

I found it took several hours to be accurate, like is normal with libre, so don’t be alarmed if it’s not spot on at first.

I have tried one Aidex sensor and it was not a good experience - constantly getting "sensor error" alerts on my phone and when it was reading the results were often way out. So I gave up after 2 days. I then found that considerable dexterity is required to remove the sensor from the transmitter. Unlike Abbott, GlucoRX don't seem to have a clear policy or process for replacing faulty sensors (which I'm assuming this was), but I thought I would wait to use the other sensor before contacting them. Wasn't impressed with the app either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back