GlucoRx AiDEX™ CGM System

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
He/Him
I am considering self funding a CGM and whilst this Forum mentions Freestyle Libre and Dexcom a great deal I was wondering if anyone has used the GlucoRx system?

I have applied for the free trial of the Libre to see how I get on with a CGM but the cost is higher than that of the GlucoRx so am keen to learn of any others experiences.

Many Thanks

I am considering self funding a CGM and whilst this Forum mentions Freestyle Libre and Dexcom a great deal I was wondering if anyone has used the GlucoRx system?

I have applied for the free trial of the Libre to see how I get on with a CGM but the cost is higher than that of the GlucoRx so am keen to learn of any others experiences.

Many Thanks
Yeah I have, it was terrible. Wouldn’t use it again. Others may like it but have never actually heard of anyone liking it.

Yeah I have, it was terrible. Wouldn’t use it again. Others may like it but have never actually heard of anyone liking it.
Thanks Lucy, what were your reasons for disliking it so much? Which do you use?

And personally, I’d rather have breaks between libre sensors to bring the cost down to meet my budget rather than using an inaccurate cgm.

If my cgm budget was £50 a week I would use a libre for 2 weeks then take 2 week break, then another sensor. You can’t do that with dexcom one so I’d choose libre for that reason.

Thanks Lucy, what were your reasons for disliking it so much? Which do you use?
It didn’t give accurate blood sugars was my main dislike. I use libre. Have used all the CGMs though except dexcom g7 and prefer libre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back